Monday, February 28, 2011

Combined Blogs

I think 4 blogs is too much for anyone, lol. So I took two of my blogs and combined them into one. It's actually a lot more like the old artistofmystery.com blog without the historical stuff. The magic history will remain over at deancarnegie.blogspot.com. The graves will remain in a blog all their own as well, which is deadconjurers.blogspot.com.

I've been so INTO the magic history and the graves of late I wasn't doing anything with my art blog or the daily blog so I just combined them.

The cool thing is, I turned carnegiemagic.blogspot.com into a super EXCLUSIVE blog, which means invitations only. There isn't anything there right now, it's all been removed. I've got some really cool ideas for this but that is for later in the year.

No comments:

Post a Comment