Monday, April 29, 2013

Carnegie Artwork and Design Work Available


I've slowly and quietly been selling a number of my pieces of artwork, but now a much larger part of the collection is available. The prize piece is the Houdini which I offered for sale in December last year and no one purchased it. Sadly, it had a much much lower price when I first offered it, but now, the price has increased considerably. The main reason is because I spoke to a gallery owner who said she would list it far higher, and in fact, higher than I currently have it. If it doesn't sell on the site, I will probably put it in the gallery.

As of right now, I have no intention of doing prints of my work. If I ever do prints, they will be higher quality giclees, numbered and signed. But right now, I wouldn't hold your breath on that.

The good news is though, there will be something coming out soon with my artwork on it, but I am not revealing that yet. And I'm still taking the occasional commission. In fact, I have one I'm working on right now.

My artwork resides in many collections today including a couple theatres, in the home of a screen writer, the home of a well known comedian, a couple magic collectors collections, several well known entertainers have pieces, and quite a few people who simply collect art. Perhaps you'll be the next person that can be added to that list. You can check the artwork out at www.artistofmystery.com

If you are looking for graphic design work, I offer that as well, and my rates are quite affordable.

No comments:

Post a Comment