Saturday, March 5, 2011

First M.C. Gig

Well tonight was a first for me. I actually acted as the M.C./Host for a show other than my own. It was actually quite fun to be honest. Occasionally I did a magic bit here and there but for the most part I just introduced people and kept the flow moving and even had a nice ad-lib joke in there too. Come to think of it, I've done this before on smaller scales, but this was the first time from a stage.

Now that I'm home I've decided to spend some time in the 19th Century again. Actually, it seems that I spend my days in the 21st Century, and my nights and my sleep in the 19th Century. The reason being that I spend so much time devouring magic history books from that time period that it's almost as if I live there. I know I've gone to sleep at night and had dreams of these times and places. Even right now, I can barely keep my eyes open but I know the moment I'm asleep, I'll be awaking in a long gone time. Maybe, I'll bump into Robert Heller and I can talk to him about his type of magic. Who knows. For now, good night all...

No comments:

Post a Comment