Sunday, March 27, 2011

Relearning a Show

I can't begin to tell you how many different shows I've developed over the years. I'm always amazed at how I remember every detail of the show even if I haven't done it for a while. That is, unless it's a new show that I've only done a few times. Such is the case this week. A new show I developed in the fall that I've presented a dozen times or so but not since December. So now I have to relearn everything. It's not the effects as much as the script. It's a very specific kind of show where the script is VERY important to the overall program.

As I looked over the notes I easily remembered about 80% of it but that 20% can make or break me so I need to work really hard to make sure it's all ready to go for seven performances this week. These seven shows may very well be what I need to lock it into my subconscious for good!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment