Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Art Exhibition 2007


This is a convention in Las Vegas called 'MAGIC Live'. It's put on by MAGIC Magazine and is one of the hottest conventions of it's kind. The editor of the magazine, Stan Allen asked me if I could send some of my artwork to display during the convention. I agreed. He extended an invitation to the convention with that request but it wasn't until last minute that I was able to go and then I could only stay for the first evening and had to go back home for shows.

I must say this was a lot of fun and I really enjoyed talking with folks about my artwork. The Cardini and the Doug Henning were the two pieces that received the most chatter that night. The Robert-Houdin is right behind my head and the abstract Dante is directly behind me out of view. All of these paintings were featured in the Sept 2007 MAGIC Magazine as well along with one other that I'll share next...

No comments:

Post a Comment