Thursday, December 16, 2010

Uggh! Not Again

That statement is actually for TWO things. 1. SNOW. It snowed here this morning. The dusting was three inches, thanks again Weather Folks for getting it wrong. I'm not ready for a replay of last year 2. Car Problems. This Van of mine is driving me nuts and draining me dry. The latest, it won't start. It turns over but won't start. This will be the fourth time it's been to a mechanic this year. If next year turns out the way I'm hoping, then she's gonna get either replaced or I'm going to get a second vehicle.

Fortunately, all the times I've had problems I have yet to miss a show. But it's certainly been trouble. I'll have to have it towed tomorrow.

That's ok though. It could be worse and I'm sure it's something minor. At least it will be done in time for the weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment